user - - Users access
Sunday - 17.December.2017

You are in: News |

Planta de fermentacion en La Coruña


2000: PROQUIGA FERMENTATION PLANT OPENS IN LA CORUÑA
send to a friend

PROQUIGA ended a research process of five years, with the opening of a plant biotechnology pioneer in Spain for the production of enzymes that will be exported to several countries. 90% of the enzymes will be used to improve the quality of dairy products, mainly cheese. The remaining 10% will be used to accelerate the maturation of sausages in the meat industry. The aforementioned plant is equipped with the latest technology and is the fourth of its characteristics which is installed in the world.

LA VOZ DE GALICIA - PROQUIGA inaugurates its fermentation plant

http://www.lavozdegalicia.es/hemeroteca/2000/06/02/57013.shtml

21/05/2012 back to top

v02.14:0.02
GestionMax